Wellness & Leisure
CPWC Covid Plan & Guidelines
We ask that all user groups review the entire CPWC COVID-19 Operations Plan prior to entering the CPWC. (Please note that the Curling Club will be supplying their own guidelines)
CPWC COVID-19 Operations Plan- Click here to download an in-depth Operation Plan
Includes Plans for the Skating Rink, Curling Rink, CPWC Lounge, Museum Room, Lobby:
- Entering & Exiting the building
- Dressing Rooms
- Entering & Exiting Ice Surfaces
- Lounge Operations
- Entering & Exiting the Lounge
- Museum Room
- Concession Operations
- Viewing Areas
- Contact Tracing
- CPWC Staff Protocol
- Activity Programs
CPWC Rink Schedule
Please check back often as this schedule is subject to change.
**ALL skaters under the age of 18 are required to wear a helmet at all times while on the ice during general skate and shinny times.
The email noted at the top of this calendar is not monitored, please do not send
emails to this address, thank you.
We hope to see everyone out next season!
Braydon Coburn Outdoor Rink
While utilizing the outdoor rink, please ensure you are following the below guidelines:
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness, please do not utilize the outdoor rink.
- Please use the outdoor rink at your own discretion, sanitization will only be done as frequently as possible.
- A maximum of 10 individuals allowed on the ice surface at one time.
- 2 meters distance MUST be maintained at all times between individuals from different households
- Only 2 individuals will be allowed in the change shack at once. Please only sit where the “X’s” are located and help to keep this space clean.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the change shack or on the ice.
- NO GAMES ALLOWED
- Nets will be left of the ice, however if any games are being played the net will be removed immediately.
- Reminder to please use proper hand hygiene when utilizing any outdoor recreation area.
We would also like to give a big shout out to the Town Staff for preparing the outdoor rink and our Shaunavon and District Fire Department for volunteering their time to flood the rink! Without all these individuals putting their time in, the outdoor rink would not be ready! Thank you all! http://?p=1738
When: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9- 11:30am (during these times only)
Cost is FREE!
Restrictions: Only 30 walkers at a time, physcial distancing for walkers from different households, masks must be worn at all times, and please bring your cell phones to sign in.
If you have any questions please contact the Wellness & Leisure Office at 306-297-3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RECREATION PROGRAMS & EVENTS:
For more information or to register for any of the Wellness & Leisure Committee programs
please contact the Recreation Office 306-297-3029 or email email@example.com.