Concession Booth - CPWC
Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre
Concession Booth- Job Description
1. The Contractor shall be expected to faithfully perform the following services:
a) To assume responsibility for the operation of the Crescent Point Wickenheiser Concession Booth and to co-operate with the Wellness & Leisure Committee in regards to the operation of said facility.
b) To ready the concession booth for operation in the fall by carrying out a preliminary clean-up of the entire booth, order necessary stock and other supplies and ensure that all equipment is operative.
c) To carry out the operational and janitorial duties as to meet with the regulations set out in the Saskatchewan Public Health Act and those set out by the Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre. This includes regular duties such as: preparations and serving of food and refreshments, cleaning of the kitchen and its equipment on a regular basis, maintaining the lobby area and the ordering of stock and supplies.
d) To ensure that all the equipment being used remains operational and that the Wellness & Leisure Committee be informed as to any major repairs needed to make this equipment fully operational.
e) To maintain good public relations at all times.
f) To not issue any keys to the premises unless authorized by the Wellness & Leisure Committee.
g) To ensure the concession booth is open for games or events. This is to include events held on both the skating and curling sides of the complex. Any changes to the schedule shall be communicated through the Wellness & Leisure Committee.
h) To carry out a complete clean up of the kitchen facility and its equipment at the end of the season.
1. The leasee is responsible for the payment of any employee it may hire and for all deductions.
2. The leasee agrees to hire qualified people to perform the above duties on their behalf.
3. The leasee will pay at the end of each month from October, 2019 to March, 2020 (dates subject to change) to the Wellness and Leisure Committee for the lease of the Crescent Point Wickenheiser Concession.
4. User groups are properly served on a consistent hourly basis.
Download full Concession Booth Management Description here.
To apply, contact Dana Dale, Director of Wellness and Leisure
Writing: Box 1047, Shaunavon S0N 2M0