Notices & Reports
Public Notice - Council & Committee Meetings
Topic: Town of Shaunavon's Regular Council Meeting
Time: Wednesday, August 11th, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Where: 401 Third Street West - Town Council Chambers
Please Note: Council meetings will no longer be offered via Zoom.
Economic Development Committee
Time: Thursday July 29th, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Where: 401 Third Street West - Town Hall (in the Courtroom)
Licences are to be purchased by January 31st each year.
Licence Fees: Cats and Dogs
- neutered or spayed: $10.00
- non-neutered or non-spayed:$20.00
Be a Responsible Pet Owner:
1. Do not allow your Dog or Cat to run at large.
2. Clean up after your dog and your cat, at all times.
3. Do not allow your dog to create excessive noise.
BUILDING PERMIT REQUIREMENTS:
Download the Building Permit Application Form.
Download the Building Guidelines
SNOW REMOVAL INFORMATION:
- Property owners/occupants you are responsible for keeping the sidewalks adjacent to your property free and clear of ice and snow. Snow from driveways, parking lots and residential sidewalks should not be placed out onto the street.
- Owners/occupants in the downtown area are reminded that you have a twenty-four (24) hour time frame to remove the snow, ice or other loose debris from your adjacent sidewalks or the Town will have the work done for you and you will be invoiced the cost, plus an administration fee.
- Vehicles (including trailers) not being moved on a regular basis should not be left parked on the street. Owners are at risk of being fined and having their vehicle impounded should they be left unlawfully parked on any street or lane.
- Motorists are reminded to pay careful attention when snow removal equipment is operating. Vehicles entering into the work area are doing so at their own risk.
- Fire Hydrants – moving or clearing snow? Do not place any snow on or near fire hydrants!