- 9 holes, 3042 yards, 124 slope rating - Grass greens & irrigated fairways - Licensed Club House - Pro Shop Tee-time reservations - Please call the Clubhouse: 306-297-6366 Located 5 kms. West of Shaunavon on Highway 13
Tuesday Night - Ladies Night; Wednesday Night - Mens Night
- Open May long weekend to September - 8 electrified sites with water, showers, washrooms - Sewer dumping station on site - $5 dumping fee - Located close to downtown on the North end of Memorial Park (1st St. E. & 5th Ave.) Envelopes and payment drop box located at campsite entrance Sorry, no reservations.
RV Camping is located at the Recreation Complex (7th Avenue West) Camping Fee: $25.00/day
- Located in Recreation Complex (7th Avenue West) - 11 electrified sites with water(6 back-in sites, 5 pull-through sites) - Showers & washrooms available at the Swimming Pool (during pool opening hours) - Sewer dumping station on site - Open May long weekend to September Camping Fee: $25.00/day Envelopes and Payment Drop Box Located at Campsite Entrance. Sorry, no reservations.
- Skate Park - Playground - Braydon Coburn Outdoor Rink Located at 7th Ave. W. on the site of the former Jubliee Arena
Braydon Coburn Outdoor Rink
- Outdoor rink - Lighted - Available as the weather permits
Located within Jubilee Park.
- 2 tennis courts - Lighted Located within the recreation area, adjacent to the swimming pool and Jubilee Park.
Well groomed baseball and fastball diamonds host mens and ladies fastball teams, baseball teams, slo-pitch and youth ball. Located within our recreation area, behind the Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre.
Trans Canada Trail
This paved walking & biking trail winds around the perimeter of the community. This trail was officially designated as part of the Trans Canada Trail October 4, 1999. May be accessed from 9th Street W & 7th. Avenue; as well as 10th Avenue & 4th Street E.
- Cenotaph: War Memorial - Randy Surjik Memorial Amphitheatre - Picnic tables - Playground - Shawnee Campground - Location for annual "Boomtown Days Sunday In The Park" celebration
Located on 1st St. E. & 5th Ave.
Randy Surjik Memorial Amphitheatre
- Located in Memorial Park (1st St. E. & 5th Ave.) - Features a large covered stage and enclosed storage area - Wheelchair accessible
A convenient rest area located right on Centre Street, featuring picnic tables and beautiful floral displays. This Pocket Park was created by the Shaunavon Communities in Bloom Committee.
Located on the 200 block of Centre Street; North of Conway's Restaurant.
Shaunavon Children's Learning Centre
Shaunavon Children's Learning Centre
540 5th St. E. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0
Christ the King School
Christ the King School Playschool: Tuesday-Thursday Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 7
380 6th Ave. E., Box 1330, Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Principal- Carolyn Sonen Phone: (306) 297-2321 Fax: (306) 297-2321 Click here for Website
Shaunavon Public School
Shaunavon Public School Pre K - Grade 7 251 5th Ave. W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306) 297-2751 Fax: (306) 297-3766 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Principal: Dale Ross Vice Principal: Sandy Modien
Shaunavon High School
Shaunavon High School Grade 8 - 12
301 7th Ave. W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: 306-297-2733 Fax: 306-297-2680 Email: email@example.com Principal: Connie Allemand Vice Principal: Tim Miller
Cypress Hills Ability Centres Inc.
Cypress Hills Ability Centres Inc.
395 7th St. W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306)297-2776
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a.m.- 4:00p.m.
All Saints Anglican Church
404 3rd St. W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306) 297-2536 Sunday Services: 11:00 a.m. - Worship Communion - Second Sunday
Centre Street United Church
Pine Cree Pastoral Charge 15 6th Ave. E. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306)297-2332 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sunday Services: 11:15 a.m. - Sunday School/Morning Worship
Christ the King Roman Catholic Church
Father John Mock 580 5th St. E. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306) 297-3744 Fax: (306) 297-3775 Email: email@example.com Visit our website 11:00 a.m. - Sunday Mass
New Life Victory Church
404 5th St. W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306) 297-2579 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sunday Services: 10:30 a.m. - Sunday Celebration Contact for further services
Salem Lutheran Church
Pastor Joy Frenette 65 6th Ave. W Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306) 297-2525 Email: email@example.com Visit our website Sunday Service: 11:00 a.m. - Worship 9:45 a.m. - Sunday School
Shaunavon Alliance Church
Pastor Allan Rundel 199 3rd Avenue West Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone: (306)297-3788 Visit our website Sunday Service 10:30 Kids Sunday School 10:30 Kids Club - Kindergarten - Grade 5 - Wednesday 4-5:30 pm @ SAC (420 2 St. E) Youth - Grades 6-12 - Monday @ 7:30 pm @ The Bridge (100 3 Ave. W) Facebook Page
Assisted living for seniors. 9 suites accommodating up to 16 seniors.
635 5th Avenue W. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 306-297-4005
Independent living for seniors 26 suites Meals provided four nights a week at residents discretion.
Shaunavon Housing Authority 802 Centre St. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone (306) 297-2831
10 units of semi attached housing for independent living as well as three family houses.
Shaunavon Housing Authority 802 Centre St. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone (306)297-2831
SHAUNAVON HOSPITAL AND CARE CENTRE
Long term care beds: 41 Respite: 1 Program Beds : 2 Adult Day Program
660 4th St.. E. Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0 Phone (306)297-1980
SENIOR CITIZEN'S CENTRE
482 Centre St.
Shaunavon, SK S0N 2M0
Operates year round with daily activities.
Social Dancing is held Thursday nights at the Royal Canadian Legion Hall 157 1st. Ave. E. Live Music 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Potluck Lunch Adults $3.00 Students $2.00 Phone(306)297-2952 Elmer Haux for more information.
MEALS ON WHEELS
Contact Cypress Health Region Home Care Office for information regarding Meals on Wheels. Phone: (306)297-1989
Community Halls & Meeting Room Rentals
Halls: Elks Hall: 501 3rd Avenue E For rentals, contact Andy Cox Phone: (306) 297-2315 during the day
Christ the King Catholic Church Hall: 580 5th Street East Phone: (306) 297-3744 for rentals
Legion Hall: 157 1st Ave E For rentals, contact Anne Wilkins Phone: (306) 297-2593
Shawnee Hall: 76 3rd Ave E The Wellness & Leisure Committee is now in charge of the Shawnee Hall For information or to rent the hall, please contact Dana. Phone: (306) 297-3029 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Shawnee Hall Rental Agreement
♦ SHAUNAVON COURTESY VAN Provides transportation within the community of Shaunavon for seniors, at a cost of $1.00 (one way). Rides are booked by calling 306-297-7989. Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. (allow for lunch hour) Excluding Holidays Anyone needing transportation outside of these hours will need to make other arrangements. Anyone wishing to become a volunteer driver or for further information please contact Rick Nicholson at 306-297-8660.
♦ SHAUNAVON VAN FOR THE DISABLED - Cypress Hills Ability Centre Provides transportation within the community of Shaunavon to anyone who is disabled at a cost of $2.50 (one way) Hours of Operatation: Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. Excluding Holidays Contact: Town Office for more information 306-297-2605