Economic Development Committee
Tourism Logo Contest
1. Contest open to all individuals.
2. Design must convey the following message:
Shaunavon – in the Middle of Somewhere
Trekking to the T-rex
Going to Grasslands
Driving to Duncairn
Coming to Climax
Popping to Pine Cree
Cruising to Cypress
On the way to the USA
3. All entries become the property of the Shaunavon Economic Development Committee.
4. All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
5. Accepting electronic submissions only. Submissions should be in pdf, jpeg or gif formats with a minimum 300 dpi for bitmap. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All entries must include name, address, telephone number and email address.
7. The Shaunavon Economic Development Committee reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
8. Winning submission may be altered for usability.
9. Winning submission will be primarily used on clothing, and may be used on correspondence, websites, souvenirs, printed material and other items as determined by the Shaunavon Economic Development Committee.
10. The winning design will be awarded a prize of $50.00 in Shaunavon Chamber Cheques.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 13, 2018
If you have any questions, call Joanne at 306-297-3882
The Shaunavon Economic Development Committee is a group of local volunteers working to cultivate business growth in our community.
Mike Greenlay -Chair
Joanne Gregoire-Director/SecretaryNorm Lavoy
401 3rd Street West