Marry on the Prairie
Marry on the Prairie is a one day Pop-Up Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremony held on June 13, 2020 that offers a budget friendly, intimate, memorable, fun and creative way for couples to say "I do"!
Marry on the Prairie offers a short but sweet experience for couples to say their vows and tie the knot. We bring together all the professional touches so all you have to o is turn up, really. Marry on the Prairie is about making it as easy for you as possible to celebrate your love.
Marry on The Prairie
The Whole Package
• Decorated archway inside the venue (Choose from 3 different styles)
• (Prop) bridal silk boquet and corsages
• Background music
• Standard vows, or write your own!
• Officiate and registration of your marriage
• Wedding night accommodation in Shaunavon for bridal couple
• Decorated cake (6”) & Hor D'oeuvres
• Bottle of sparkling wine, water or gingerale with champagne flutes to toast your new spouse
• Photography (10 digital poses airdropped or emailed)
• Seating for up to 10 guests, including your two witnesses
• Choice of fresh or silk single long-stemmed red rose to take home as a symbol of your love with attached date engraved metal tag to commemorate the occaision
• Basic vehicle detailing of the bridal couple’s vehicle (wash & vacuum)
• A chance to win a travel certificate
Take it Up a Notch
• Unique Transportation (Horse & Carriage, Antique Car, Massive Prairie Tractor - and more!)
• Fresh Florals
• Larger Cake
• Extended Photography Session
• Beauty Services (Hair & Makeup)
• Golf - 9 holes with cart rental
• Couples' Massage
• Aeriel Tour of SW Saskatchewan
• Supper Reservations
For more details on Marry on the Prairie, download our brochure, complete with FAQ
To say "I do" and to plan your dream wedding, download our Registration Form, complete with enhancements to make your day even more special.