Shaunavon RCMPEMERGENCY: 9-1-1
Address: 690 Centre Street, Shaunavon
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Lock it or Lose it
“Lock It or Lose It” is a crime prevention partnership that encourages you, the public, to take precautions to protect your personal belongings and to help prevent crimes of opportunity.
Tips to prevent theft of or from your vehicle:
• Don’t leave your keys in your vehicle
• Always lock your doors and close the windows
• Never leave your keys in the ignition, console, glove compartments, or anywhere else in the vehicle
• Never leave your vehicle running unattended
• Place your valuables out of sight including purses, money, wallets, electronics, etc.
• If possible, don’t leave the garage door opener in your vehicle - thieves can get into your garage and steal other belongings
If you notice that you have been a victim of theft, please report it immediately to the Shaunavon RCMP.
• Call 9-1-1 in the case of an event that involves an immediate threat to a person or property
• Call non-emergency (306.297.5550) to report a crime with no suspect (ie: theft)
**The Shaunavon RCMP detachment does not monitor facebook and requests that all crimes be reported directly to them. By Reporting crime to the Shaunavon RCMP, you will assist them with their investigations and with the return of stolen property.
The Town of Shaunavon and Shaunavon's RCMP detachment are working together to keep you informed. Check back often for official media releases; tips on how to stay safe; and information about our emergency services.
September 2019 - Calls for Service
RCMP Shaunavon received 96 calls of service and assistance for the month of September 2019. Shaunavon RCMP Detachment polices the following areas: Village of Climax and Frontier, Town of Eastend and Shaunavon, the Rural Municipalities of Arlington, Bone Creek, Frontier, Grassy Creek, Lone Tree, White Valley and a small portion of Val Marie.